Sunday 30 November 2008

Scarves


Lately there has been an increase in the number of people wearing cool scarves. It could be because of the cold weather or just that people (including me) have realized how fun scarves are. They have to be my absolute favorite accessory. Not only can they make a dull outfit but they are easy to wear. Forever 21 and J Crew both have nice selections for both genders in a variety of price ranges and colours. What is not to love about an accessory that makes you look interesting and cool (no matter how dull you really are) and serves a practical use! If you think you couldn't pull off a scarf or think they are just not meant for wearing inside you could not be more mistaken! Just go for it!

K says
"Men should not be afraid to wear scarves, I find them endlessly classy
!"

-A

1 comment:

Catastrophic Sprinkles said...

L-O-V-E LOVE your new scarf, is it possible for me to borrow it sometime? =] I'm finishing up on your green one. It's supafine(I know I'm so ghetto fabulous)