Thursday 8 January 2009

Flinstones Vitamins


Yesterday I was feeling a little bit Vitamin A, Vitamin B 12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Phosphorus, Zinc, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Iodine and Copper defficient, and I also had a hankerin for some delicious garishly-flavoured candy, but I only had time to eat ONE THING. Well, I didn't have to think long or hard about what it would be. Why, it was the Flinstones Vitamin of course! In many (3) different fun shapes and flavours, Flinstones vitamins are the most entertaining way to get your daily dose of Riboflavin since I found out that espresso has 35 mg of it. But forget that! Flinstones Vitamins are so fun they should be illegal! And apparently they've gotten even more fun and varied since I was a kid- they now have gummy and sour gummy options! I still prefer the classics, but I appreciate their effort to reach out to those who do not appreciate the chalky goodness of the original. Some people say the Flinstones Vitamins taste disgusting, like cough syrup. They just don't know what fine dining is, and they should probably get a book about the delicacies that can be found in the vitamin aisle. If you've never had Flinstones Vitamins, first, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! Second, GO OUT AND BUY SOME. You will not be disappointed. And if you are disappointed, fine. You can just get your Vitamin B 1, 2, 6, 12 elsewhere and leave the Flinstones Vitamins to the people who know what's really delicious and nutritious.



-K

1 comment:

Illyria said...

Just dont eat too much or you'll throw up