Saturday 13 December 2008

Princes Unicorn

Some may wonder how you could combine three things that could possibly be too incredible for words into one package. The Princess Unicorn doll is just that. It is a doll, a unicorn, and a princess. Her father was the king of the unicorns and her mother was the queen of the princesses, says the legend. This doll may seem familiar because it does not exsist in the real world. It was recently featured in an episode of the office. Much to my dismay currnetly there is no way to order the doll so you can enjoy the magic. However you can still get a t-shirt with a gorgeous picture of the beloved princess. My favorite part of Princess Unicorn is that her horn can pierce the sky. How often can you find anyone that can do that? Never, until now that is. If these dolls are ever made avaliable to the public and you want to buy me one I will not protest. In the words of the princess herself, "Thanks everyone for loving me. xoxoxo"

-A

No comments: