Thursday 11 December 2008

wikiHow


I am using wikihow as I type this blog. For anyone who doesn't know what wikiHow is, it is wikipedia but for finding out how to do stuff. It can be as complex as getting an escaped house cat to come home or as simple as treating a sprain on a dog. If you ever have any question this website is sure to come up with a clever way to help you. It knows just about anything you need. For example, I have always wondered how to let my Leopard Gecko roam and now I do. I just had to cover all the cracks and holes he could get into and not let him roam permanately! It's that simple! How would I have known that without the assistance of wikihow. Another useful thing I learned was how to make a spectacular paper hat. It's not just a regular pirate hat. It's a pope hat! This website made me a more informed person even though I just found it yesterday. By clicking the random article button I found more meaning in my life than ever before. Thank you wikihow for making me prepared for any situation.

-A

No comments: