Sunday 28 December 2008

Cats


Whats cute? And adorable? And so cute? And so adorable? Cats of course! They say there are cat people and there are dog people. I would say that this is sort of true because I happen to be a cat addict while not so fond of dogs. I prefer dogs who do not bark, are very small and are fluffy. Pretty much a cat. Only once so far in my short life have I had a bad cat experience. I was wearing a favorite t-shirt of mine and the cat put a small hole it in. I was sad but somehow I managed to keep my love of the particular cat going strong. My favorite famous cat would have to be the spaghetti cat. The spaghetti cat was used to censor a segment on The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet that no one watches. After that The Soup host, Joel McHale, had a blast with spaghetti cat. Here is the clip in case you have not seen it yet. And in case you are curious about the mystery of the cat here is a video to clear up your questions. There is also a wonderful article on wikihow about how to hug a cat. Not that some of us need any help but it is useful for those who have no cat hugging talents. Cats are also adorable when they flush toilets as seen in this youtube gem. Cats make great presents for girls who write blogs too!

-A

1 comment:

Illyria said...

Very informative on cats, but I feel like I have the duty to promote a dog lifestyle. I have taken the liberty of writing this article:

http://www.wikihow.com/Hug-a-Dog